Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BORIS ROCKS




Oh, man, I would see these guys every fucking night if I could! One of the best five shows I've ever been to -- I seriously wish it could have gone on all night.

Here's some linkage:

Official Site

MySpace

Wikipedia

And what the hey here's another video.



They were unbelievably tight, something that may not come across well via the YouTube, and the more atmospheric stuff was so pretty. Honestly, that's the stuff I sometimes skip over if I'm listening to an album, so hearing it live was kind of revelatory.

I think this was the last stop on their tour, but they're, like, the hardest working "ambient / drone / doom metal / noise / rock band"
in the business, so there'll probably be another album, more collaborations, and another tour just around the proverbial corner. BUY THEIR ALBUMS GO SEE THEIR SHOWS MAKE THEM HAPPY.

Okay one more video.




They played this song, too. I wish I'd grabbed some merch.


1 Comments:

Blogger PearJack said...

oh uh I guess I should point out that none of these videos are actually from last night i mean it's kinda obvious with the last one but just so we're all clear about that

3:55 PM, October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home