Sunday, September 09, 2007

More Richmond & Virginia Beach


Have I ever said anything too negative about the Guitar Hero game franchise? Because, man, please forget it if I ever did! I've had so much fun playing it here at Devon and Anders' house. (Also I'm not nearly as good as the guy in the video, just so we're all on the level.)

We also went to the beach yesterday (Saturday). It was nice -- not too crowded, not too hot -- and we were pleasantly surprised by the Blue Angels, which is the Navy's exposition flight team, doing some practice exercises or something right over the beach where we were. It's sorta decadent, I know, but it's majorly impressive to see those guys doing their thing. And I mean, I did used to read Tom Clancy a lot, so I have some background into which I can regress.

So there's my Richmond experience in a nutshell: fake guitar playing, Top Gun, and Anders' and my own never-ending stream of internet meme-spouting and movie quoting. Oh, and drinking lots of beers. My life is like a rainbow in my eyes so nice I like it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the rainbow and it was nice

1:16 AM, September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home