Saturday, February 24, 2007

Arthur Magazine

This sucks. I guess it's for real, though there's really no indication on the Arthur Website. Maybe they like the freak-folk a little too much for their own or anyone else's good, but it was still a damn interesting publication. The "Arthur Against Empire!" issue was fantastic. The guys who did the music reviews were really funny. And of course there was always great life advice from T-Model Ford ("Aint no woman gonna keep my buggy from rollin"). I guess I noticed it slacking a little over the past couple of issues, but I was still always happy to see the new one out. Oh, well.

1 Comments:

Blogger PearJack said...

There's now a message on the Arthur front page addressing all this (yes it's true).

12:02 PM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home