Monday, November 13, 2006

Other People's Postings

How much should the Cons blame Rove? How much will they blame him, anyway?

Slate.com

The writer never comes out and says it, but what I gathered from this article (and honestly would have thought anyways, I guess I should admit) is that the Republicans probably should be blaming Rove quite a bit (or really Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, et al; basically the PNAC presence within the Bush administration or the realized
synecdochic Bush), but that they probably won't -- the unrealized synecdochic Bush still offers the rest of his administration too much symbolic protection.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Karl probably didn't come up with the idea for the war. And since that's the main problem for them, I'd say it's mostly not his fault. Now that I'm done defending Karl Rove, I have to go bathe in bleach.

2:40 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger PearJack said...

Well, Rove might not have provided the impetus, but he probably did help machinate it through to becoming a reality. Or I assume he did, since spinning and manipulating is what the guy does.

2:49 PM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home