Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween!

BORAT: Making of Costume for Halloween Entertainments was pretty much a success. I figure if random strangers point at me on the street and yell "Borat! Woooo!" then I must be recognizable enough. Hopefully I can post pics soon, too! Also: rocking mustache-strong-like-Stalin is pretty fun, although so many people thought it improved my looks that it became a little disconcerting; outside of Borat costume it mostly makes me look like a gay cop, like I should be clapping my hands onstage next to some dude in leather chaps or a construction worker or whatever. But it will last for a week or so, anyways, and I'll get to say things like "moustache rides five cents lol" whenever I might venture a little too deeply into my cups. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home