Wednesday, October 18, 2006

In unrelated bitchings...

I'm trying to torrent Wilco's Oxford show, but something's amiss. I'm pretty sure the entire swarm is firewalled or something because the whole thing is going at a snail's pace. I don't know, maybe it's on my end. I'm not the tech-savviest person -- though I did figure out how to put alt.text over my links!

Anyhaps, I really want a boot of the Wilco show to fully digest what I thought about it. What I'm feeling now is that the Meridian show was way better, but part of how much I like that show comes from the fact that I have a really good boot of it. So we'll see, I guess. Somebody I know will have gotten it downloaded, if I don't, and I'm sure I can get it from them (*hint-hint*).

Also, in case you were wondering, Tweedy didn't punch anybody at either show. How come there's no YouTube of that? Where were the camera phones, people? Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home